Sunday, June 19, 2011

School Report

ORIGINALLY WRITTEN WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 5TH, 12:01 AM

They aren't saying who got the flowers. I don't think even the fucking girl knows. It's pretty damn clear someone did, though, because Tara found a fresh petal while we were walking to lunch. Given how many people could have kicked it around during the school day, it could've come from anywhere.

Everyone's nervous. The curfew's gotten more extreme--everyone is to go straight home after school, preferably in groups or with teachers. There was a big lecture today--telling us common sense bullshit like 'don't talk to strangers and avoid strange cars'.

I think some people blame me. I don't like the way they're looking at me, especially Carol Anne. Honestly given my fail at the slumber party I don't really blame them.

I feel like I should be fucking doing something, you know? I feel weak and defenseless. What if Tara's the one who got the flowers. What the fuck do I do then? What can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment