Monday, December 20, 2010

Yo

Haven't posted in a bit, mostly because been super busy. All the teachers want to cram all the work they can in right before Christmas break. Still, it'll be worth it, because after Wednesday I'm fucking free until the New Year.

Anyway, stuff hasn't been all that interesting. That one Freshman who got the flowers (think her name is Vanessa) has had two more secret admirer visits--she got chocolates and another bouquet.

It's not all chocolate and flowers, though. No one knows who's doing it, and apparently someone's been tapping on her window late at night. She looks fucking terrible. Guess she hasn't been sleeping. Some cops from the next town over are staking her out, I think, because Tara and I've been seeing a lot more cop cars around the school lately.

Personally, I think it's one of the teachers going all Humpbert Humpbert on us.

Anyway, I've started calling the biggest bitches at my school slags. The teachers don't like me saying it but they're not too harsh because I don't think they realize it's real slang. Hopefully this'll last longer than me calling everyone "wankers".

No comments:

Post a Comment