Tuesday, April 17, 2012

what's goin' on

They found a Jane Doe on the Ferris Wheel, like, the day after I got that message.  Hasn't really spoken, as far as I know.  She's in a women's shelter, but the police are keeping a pretty good watch on her.  I think this has something to do with the fact she was found covered in blood.  But this is just guesswork on my part.


I was just scoping it out, minding my own business, when this guy...thing is probably more accurate, thing with dead eyes that used to be a man, attacked me.  I managed to fend him off.  With bullets.  About six of them.


And then the cops were like, 'that smokin' hot girl in a hoodie just up and shot a guy.  we should do something about that' and started chasing me.  I only got away when the thing with dead eyes that used to be a man got right back the fuck up and tried to break into the shelter.


You know, I cursed the left handed revolver, but honestly it really saved my ass, because if I'd managed to reload it in time I might've done something really fucking stupid like shoot at the cops.


Anyway, I think they managed to down the thing with dead eyes that used to be a man.  Eventually.  I wasn't there, though.  Need to find another way to get to the Jane Doe.


The worst part is, I'm even sure who it is.  She's Hispanic, or possibly  some kind of Asian, or maybe mixed race, I didn't get a  good look--but all of us are/were white bitches.


I think I know who it might be, though.


I think she might be Ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment