Friday, April 27, 2012

but if you try some time, you just might find

You know how they say you can't break an omelet without breaking a few eggs?


Well, sometimes you can't abduct a catatonic girl without setting fire to a women's shelter?


Oh god I'm going to hell for that.


It wasn't a serious fire.  But it was a grease fire.  So I guess it was kind of serious but I mean no one was hurt.


Except the shelter.  I mean, the kitchen was pretty damaged, but it's still standing and all.


Don't you judge me.


I grabbed Ten and ran when I had the chance.


And guess what?  Guess fucking what?


Those things?  With dead eyes that used to be men?


Yeah.  Two of them decided to attack at that point.  So I ran and let the cops handle them.


God damnit.  I am so going to hell.


But I have maybeTen.


She's still not responding, but she'll eat when food is put in front of her.  I still have to clean her and stuff, which I sort of got used to helping Alison, so there's that.


No clue what to do from here.  But it's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment