Saturday, October 1, 2011

Okay.

I'm calmer now.

Tara's roommate is dead. We found her naked and tortured in the street, her mouth full of rose petals. I can't stay with her anymore, so I'm elsewhere in Champaign.

I know I'm seriously screwing up my badass cred by whining all the time, it's just....it doesn't feel like I'm accomplishing anything. I can never find it before it wants me to. I wonder why I even bother trying sometimes.

Fuck it. Tara and I are going to meet at the mall later. She's determined to make me have a good time if she has to. I think she just needs to get her mind off her dead roommate. I don't blame her.

I'm going to re-think my strategy. There has to be something I'm missing. Something else I can do.

I wish I wasn't the fucking first person to post a blog about this asshole. I could use an M. I guess I'm M in this situation, aren't I? Not the best mentor, kids. I haven't saved anyone, not really.

My advice for dealing with the Smiling Man? If it's been a week since it gave you flowers, then it could take you at any time. I'm not sure what Running can accomplish. If someone tries it, let me know. I'm going to advise the next victim-to-be I find to try it. If I can't save them, maybe I can at least buy them some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment