Thursday, July 5, 2012

Penny

Penny left this.  In theory.

No fucking clue if it's actually her.

I hope it is.  I really fucking do.  Alice does too, but she's jumping at the possibility a bit too eagerly.  I think she'd run directly into hell if there was a chance this was her sister.

Alice think that the what Penny meant was, Tara is, or will be, near her old house, where her parents live.  It's where Penny's eyes got burned out.  I think I agree with Alice--that's pretty much what she'd consider her beginning, the morbid fucking bitch.

I miss her.

Which is why I'm going to find her.  She said "a station heading west".  Not much to go on.  But if I had to guess, I'd say she's in St. Louis, the "gateway to the west".  If she's not, then I'll start there and head west and hit as many train stations as I can.

Alice and Ten are going to LA to find Tara.  I don't fucking care if they don't want to split up, if there's a trap, I want both of them together.  I can handle a trap on my own.

We head out tomorrow.  As soon as we fucking can.

We'll find them.  We'll get back together.

I fucking promise that.

No comments:

Post a Comment